Though our site is used for weddings and wilderness breaks at weekends, our bunkhouse accommodation also makes a great place to rest the head after a long day's work. For tradesmen and contractors we offer a cosy place to stay mid week, that is away from the hustle and bustle of normal life.
- Only 10 mins drive from the A75 and/or Dumfries but set in the beautiful Mabie Forest.
- Recently fully refurbished - Two 3 bedded (en suite) rooms, with additional bunk or space for laying out clothes and kit.
- Sauna available to relax after a hard day at work
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen including microwave
- Massive woodburning stove which can burn through the night making the building cosy in even the coldest weather which has a very effective clothes drying rack over the top.
- Clothes washing facilities
- £15/night (Sunday night to Thursday night only) with discounts available for longer term bookings.
- TV and free Wi-Fi.